Team Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Omega

Brand New Super Smash Bros Brawl Clan in the making =3.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

im interseted in a tryout :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VZero

Number of posts : 3
Brawl FC : 1289-7977-4791
Main Character : Fox
Registration date : 2008-03-18

im interseted in a tryout :) Empty
PostSubject: im interseted in a tryout :)   im interseted in a tryout :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:19 pm

heres my info Smile

1289-7977-4791
VZero
USA, California
pacific
Darksonic4500@aol.com
Avaliability: anytime
Back to top Go down
Minty
Admin

Number of posts : 126
Brawl FC : 4596-9133-2196
Main Character : Snake
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: im interseted in a tryout :)   im interseted in a tryout :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:50 pm

hey can you get on our irc channel. thanks
Back to top Go down
https://teamomega.forumotion.com
Kirk

Number of posts : 3
Brawl FC : 0044-2489-1662
Main Character : Ike, Snake
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: im interseted in a tryout :)   im interseted in a tryout :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:36 pm

Round 1: Kirk
Round 2: Kirk
Round 3: Kirk
Round 4: Kirk
(Rounds 3 and 4 I did because of a few things...namely sandbags showed up one round o.O)

Acception into clan: I'd vote yes

Room for improvement:
Overall a very good showing. I tried to give him a variety of characters to play against(I used Snake, Sonic, Ike, and Lucas). He used Fox all 4 times. I was glad to see little to no laser camping...because I hate people like that Razz There were a few predictability issues. Many a time I could tell when you were going to smash and I could punish you easily for it. Your approached a lot with dash attack and then followed up with an Upsmash. Fox's dash can be easily shield grabbed, so try not to do this all the time. And there were a few juggle combos I would get you in, but sometimes didn't learn from your mistakes right away. This is fine and ok, but just something to think about.
Self Destructs happened a few times, mainly gettting stuck under the ledge of FD. Once got scared by Ike's Smash near the ledge and airdodged right past it. It's possible to DI/get back from that, but hindsight is 20/20 eh?
Your edgeguarding game could use more variety. More often than not you would jump off and Nair. It can be easily avoided, so you should try and mix somethings up and try to fake out your opponent.
Nicely done overall. Just try to mix up your attacks a bit more and try some more mindgames. Nice job and I hope you enjoy your stay Very Happy

Rubric Score: 61/80
Back to top Go down
Minty
Admin

Number of posts : 126
Brawl FC : 4596-9133-2196
Main Character : Snake
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: im interseted in a tryout :)   im interseted in a tryout :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:38 pm

Vzero Welcome to the Clan ^^. Hope you can get more people to join our clan.
Back to top Go down
https://teamomega.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im interseted in a tryout :)   im interseted in a tryout :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im interseted in a tryout :)
Page 1 of 1