Team Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Omega

Brand New Super Smash Bros Brawl Clan in the making =3.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament Rules? Hardcore Gameplay?

Go down 
+2
tiny
PhusionDev
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PhusionDev

Number of posts : 2
Brawl FC : 4639-8664-3330
Main Character : Ness
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Tournament Rules? Hardcore Gameplay? Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Rules? Hardcore Gameplay?   Tournament Rules? Hardcore Gameplay? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 2:23 am

I was curious as to how everybody thinks hardcore matches should be played. I had a few ideas...

- Hide % "This is an obvious choice as it would make players calculate theoretical damage and force them to play smarter on the battlefield"
- 1v1 should either be 2stock or 3stock in my opinion. 3 stock seems like too many lives at times even.
- No Items "Another obvious choice"
- Maps should consist of the non-moving types. Simple flat maps as well as the dual layered. Battlefield, Final Destination, Yoshi's Island, Bridge of Eldin.
- I really wish there was a way to completely disable smash attacks from being assigned the the cstick but that wont happen Razz

Anyways these are just a few ideas, please feel free to comment Smile
Back to top Go down
tiny

Number of posts : 22
Brawl FC : 1032-0905-3829
Main Character : lucario or ike
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Rules? Hardcore Gameplay?   Tournament Rules? Hardcore Gameplay? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:35 pm

you could have pepole change the c stick but i guss they ccould lie hu my c stick is specials lol
Back to top Go down
fcukinSN

fcukinSN

Number of posts : 47
Brawl FC : 3093 6757 8607
Main Character : Lucario

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Rules? Hardcore Gameplay?   Tournament Rules? Hardcore Gameplay? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:55 pm

lol i only use cstick for hit cancel with falco
Back to top Go down
Minty
Admin

Number of posts : 126
Brawl FC : 4596-9133-2196
Main Character : Snake
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Rules? Hardcore Gameplay?   Tournament Rules? Hardcore Gameplay? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:23 am

Should be between 3-4 stocks. Timed probably 8 mins (taking it from melee rules). hmm well items are off obviously. I think everything else regarding the rules from melee can be put in use for Brawl as well
Back to top Go down
https://teamomega.forumotion.com
Mitey

Number of posts : 20
Brawl FC : 3093-6755-8512
Main Character : Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Rules? Hardcore Gameplay?   Tournament Rules? Hardcore Gameplay? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:35 pm

I've been researching legal maps, it seems people can't really decide. I only have the maps that are legal "so far" for online play, and i play what tourny standards are which seem to be 3 stock, and if I ever decide to adapt time, 7min. I'll try to find a list of legal maps. Give me a few.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Number of posts : 35
Brawl FC : 1075-0386-0311
Main Character : Falco

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Rules? Hardcore Gameplay?   Tournament Rules? Hardcore Gameplay? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:58 pm

Final Destination
Battlefield
Lylat Cruise
Corneria (just cause I love the map)
anyways those stages should be allowed
Back to top Go down
fcukinSN

fcukinSN

Number of posts : 47
Brawl FC : 3093 6757 8607
Main Character : Lucario

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Rules? Hardcore Gameplay?   Tournament Rules? Hardcore Gameplay? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:01 pm

smashville should be in to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Rules? Hardcore Gameplay?   Tournament Rules? Hardcore Gameplay? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament Rules? Hardcore Gameplay?
Page 1 of 1